Go To Content


Telephone and Data Systems

Prior to moving in, each Tenant should contact their communication provider company for installation of their system. Costs for special work such as conduit, electrical outlets, floor monuments, etc. are the responsibility of the Tenant. Any telephone, cabling, or electrical work subsequent to move-in will be performed at the Tenant’s expense. Tenants must notify the Office of the Building for vendor access to phone closets, riser rooms etc. A TWO LIBERTY PLACE BUILDING ACCESS REQUEST FORM (opens in new window) must be completed and sent to the Office of the Building to facilitate tele/data vendor access.