Go To Content



The Office of the Building will assist in coordinating any repairs or remodeling you may require (i.e., painting, carpet replacement and patching, installation of telephone and electrical outlets, demolition, and relocation of existing walls).

All construction services or repair work, as well as the contractors performing such work, must be union-affiliated and approved in writing by the Landlord. If the work is not performed by the Landlord or its authorized agent, and the Landlord determines that supervision is necessary; a fee will be charged for payment by the tenant. (All major construction drawings must be approved by the Landlord or its authorized agent.)