Tenant Center Registration Video
Tenant Center Access will allow you to:
- Submit and track Work Orders and Certificates of Insurance. Note: Access to complete these options is based on the property’s app subscriptions and may not be available for all tenants.
- Customize notification options - receive information via email and/or text!
- View and manage your contact information.
- Sign up for notifications containing critical property information such as updated policies, security procedures, building closings, etc.!
- Receive alerts pertaining to the latest news about the surrounding area like weather and traffic conditions!
- Stay current and improve your involvement in crucial property initiatives like sustainability and preparedness campaigns!
- Learn more and take better advantage of the available amenities and affinity programs at your property!
- Click on the “Request Account (opens in new window)” link on the login page of the Tenant Center.
- Enter your contact information and click “Submit”. Your account request will then be sent to Management for review.
- Once your request is approved, you will receive your login credentials via email. You can then login to the Tenant Center, update your password, and review and update your contact information and notification preferences.
Download the App!
How to submit a Service Request:
- Select Service Request - Request Service;
- Click the circle, or choose from the drop down menu the service type you are requesting;
- Enter the location and a brief description relating to the request. Please enter any and all information that will assist management in locating and addressing the request.
How to submit a Reservation:
- Select Conference Room - Request Reservation;
- Choose “Select” next to the room you would like to reserve;
- Enter the details of your reservation.
*Requires being logged into the Tenant Center.
Top of Page